Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a brand new (60 rounds fired) Iron Horse Firearms TOR AR-15 in 5.56/.223. As Army prior service and being very familiar with the AR platform, this rifle is amazing. This is from a new company ran by 4 awesome Marine veterans that came up with the concept while deployed. It is mostly like any other AR except the trigger is inside the pistol grip. Included is a case , no sights are included.

T.O.R.

The TOR 1 was designed to be the best out of the box value in precision AR-15s. The TOR has several advantages over traditional trigger implementations, allowing shooters maximum control by employing the strongest digit on the hand. Additionally force applied to the trigger is inline with the shooter's center of aim, opposed to traditional left or light error common with the traditional trigger pull.

Shortened learners curve for new shooters

Increased dexterity in cold weather conditions

Trigger guard completely encases the trigger which eliminates the chance of snagging the trigger in brush or dense vegetation

Alternative to standard trigger design for disabled shooters

580615-9725ea739c7ecdae1c8e08191003d4e3.jpg 580616-fcae92c8b55c7ab91f110e9f7a77e892.jpg 580617-c6b35d4930df921e4e7aebcd0ef6de9f.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom