JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a brand new (60 rounds fired) Iron Horse Firearms TOR AR-15 in 5.56/.223. As Army prior service and being very familiar with the AR platform, this rifle is amazing. This is from a new company ran by 4 awesome Marine veterans that came up with the concept while deployed. It is mostly like any other AR except the trigger is inside the pistol grip. Included is a case , no sights are included.

T.O.R.

The TOR 1 was designed to be the best out of the box value in precision AR-15s. The TOR has several advantages over traditional trigger implementations, allowing shooters maximum control by employing the strongest digit on the hand. Additionally force applied to the trigger is inline with the shooter's center of aim, opposed to traditional left or light error common with the traditional trigger pull.

Shortened learners curve for new shooters

Increased dexterity in cold weather conditions

Trigger guard completely encases the trigger which eliminates the chance of snagging the trigger in brush or dense vegetation

Alternative to standard trigger design for disabled shooters

580615-9725ea739c7ecdae1c8e08191003d4e3.jpg 580616-fcae92c8b55c7ab91f110e9f7a77e892.jpg 580617-c6b35d4930df921e4e7aebcd0ef6de9f.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Welcome to nwfa!!!
Read an article on these a while back, really amazing idea. I wonder if it got CA approval. Good luck with the sale!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.