JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Perhpas this qualify's it better. I am learning more about it too. PTSD seems to be the key. The Veterans Disarmament Act -HR 2640, section 102 (1)©(iv)HAS "PASSED" IN THE HOUSE

The above link is agreeing with what Im saying. PTSD is the scapegoat, yet another angle to disarm us, a feeble attempt to render useless those trained in warfare. Seriously, when the SHTF, and they send the men in blue helmets to come knocking down doors for our guns. I for one want my brother Vets to be armed. And, if they have experienced PTSD, they will be all the more effective at fighting. At some point, in this scenario, we will all be suffering from PTSD.

I think we need to clarify something. Your statement about DHS is mute because, even thoe DHS does follow a law, unfortunately its not a Constitutional law.

Whats the PVC pipe and boating accident reference?

Everyone has their own opinion as to what is or is not Constitutional. The only opinions that legally matter are the ones belonging to the US Supreme Court. Like it or not... :(

You've never heard the joke about building your own submarine out of PVC pipe to avoid all the sailors with PTSD? :)

I been listening to some Alex Jones on YouTube lately....... this kind of thing has been mentioned on the show a few times. From what I hear, if you even say your depressed over the phone they could trace it and you could loose your right to own guns. SO.... best thing is to not say anything over the phone or answer any of their stupid questions.

Topic tangent:
I've seen the Blue Helmets in action. I saw nothing remarkable except their apparently low recruiting standards.

Sure, low recruiting standards equates to hiring all the rejects. Rejects as in, murderers, rapists, and child molesters. I have not seen first hand, but have spoken to people who have had first hand experience with them. They are sick bastards, they have no accountability, they are illigitimate, and they have no business on American soil.

Everyone has their own opinion as to what is or is not Constitutional. The only opinions that legally matter are the ones belonging to the US Supreme Court. Like it or not... :(

You've never heard the joke about building your own submarine out of PVC pipe to avoid all the sailors with PTSD? :)

Would you say the Supreme Court is the deciding factor on what you consider Constitutional? Or, what is Constitutional?

As for your earlier comment about still having your CCW, the buracratic system is slow and, just because a law is in place does not mean it will be enforced right away. It may be placed on the back burner to accomplish a future goal.

Would you say the Supreme Court is the deciding factor on what you consider Constitutional? Or, what is Constitutional?

As for your earlier comment about still having your CCW, the buracratic system is slow and, just because a law is in place does not mean it will be enforced right away. It may be placed on the back burner to accomplish a future goal.

Most of my opinions do not agree with the US Supreme Court, but in our legal system, they are the final arbiter of law.

As for the government possibly taking away my rights in the future, I don't live my life worrying about things that could happen. Aliens could land and start turning us into tasty snacks. One may be more likely than the other, but I don't live my life based on possibilities or internet rumors. Oh, and if you read my original post, I don't have a CCW. :)

Most of my opinions do not agree with the US Supreme Court, but in our legal system, they are the final arbiter of law.

As for the government possibly taking away my rights in the future, I don't live my life worrying about things that could happen. Aliens could land and start turning us into tasty snacks. One may be more likely than the other, but I don't live my life based on possibilities or internet rumors. Oh, and if you read my original post, I don't have a CCW. :)

All right then, background checks, as you said.
As I was discussing with pinkhamr, what part of HR2640 is a rumor?
This whole thing is like a chess game, the opposition is strategizing for position. I know the odds are overwhelming, but do you not think it prudent to follow whats going on? To anticipate your opponents next move, or to learn its strategy? Thats survival in basic form.
I havn't read the tabloids lately but, as far as I know, there is no evidence of threat of aliens (well...at least not the E.T. kind). There is however lots of evidence and historical proof, that our freedom is under threat.

The rumor part is the you will lose your rights if you answer those 3 questions part. Nothing in the law says anything about changing the criteria about mental health commitment or adjudication. Always good to stay informed. I'll let you know if I hear anything more on the aliens and if the Feds ever deny me on a background check. Fair enough?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top