JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The rumor part is the you will lose your rights if you answer those 3 questions part. Nothing in the law says anything about changing the criteria about mental health commitment or adjudication. Always good to stay informed. I'll let you know if I hear anything more on the aliens and if the Feds ever deny me on a background check. Fair enough?

I take it you found out that the bill did become law.

Yes, I did a little research. It still doesn't change anything regarding mental adjudication or involuntary commitment. That is the criteria for denial of firearms rights. Find me something that says different. Find me where answering the infamous three questions will get anyone's permit revoked. I was bored last night so I looked, couldn't find it. Do you believe the original poster's statement that answering the three questions will revoke your CCW? Have you ever been asked those three questions at the VA? I haven't. In any case, if you want to believe in government conspiracies, that is your right as an American (for now). I am just trying to interject a little common sense and reason into what I see as needless rumor mongering. Not to mention a little humor. People just need to lighten up and not take things so seriously. After all, the aliens are going to come and eat us all one day... The series "V" is a warning... :)

yeah I have been asked those questions.

do feel like doing harm to yourself or others
are you depressed
what is your mood,do you feel stressed or anxious
this is even going in for blood work or an xray.

yeah I've been asked many times and each time I say **** no,I am happy.I don't trust ANYONE.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top