JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have here three pistols I would like to trade for one pistol of higher quality.
The first is a SW40VE by S&W it is a .40 the size of a glock 19/23 but it holds 14+1 instead of the Glock 23's 13. Comes with uncle mikes iwb holster,a full box of Critical defense 165 grain,2 14 round mags and the original box. This gun is stainless steel and has only had around 150 rounds through it.

Second or pictured in the middle we have a blued brand new Bersa Thunder .380,this pistol has only sat in its factory box. I originally bought this for my mom to carry but she changed her mind about what she wanted. Comes in the original box,comes with 1 7 round magazine and 1 box of .380 fmj ammo. The magazine disconnect has been removed as I didn't feel like it had any place on self defense gun.(can be put back in)

Third we have my Canik 55 Shark C in Hard Chrome,this pistol is a 9mm and is tested to NATO standards,these are well built and imo are just as good as an actual CZ pistol. Comes with 2 15 round mags and a full box of Fiocchi Extrema 115 grain XTP.

Good Trades:
Sigs
1911's(stainless prefered)
H&K's
Walthers
Rifle Style pistols(IE: AK pistols)
Smith & Wesson Revolvers
SMG style pistols(IE: CZ Scorpion EVO)
Rifles that are chambered for pistol calibers
Pistols in 9mm,.45 acp,10mm,.357 Sig,.357 magnum.38 super,.44 magnum,.380,or .32 acp
Revolvers with a 4" barrel or shorter(2"-3" prefered)

Bad Trades:
Anything in rimfire.
Rifles
Shotguns

If your trade offer is not in the Bad Trades category then feel free to offer it up,but please don't offer me anything where I'll need to add cash on top of the three pistols.
Trade value should be between $850-$900 or come with ammo or extras to make up for it.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.