JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or you could just ignore the ones that hold no interest to you. :s0044:
I do. Just that 20 threads a week seems a bit excessive. If I'm the only one it bothers, that's fine too:p. Not a big deal.
A limit on the number of threads you can post in a day is a good way to cut back on people posting every thing they see or hear.
Just a suggestion.

I believe there is a limit on making posts period in a certain time - 30 seconds?

I don't think these kinds of limits are particularly effective.

I used to frequent a forum that had one sub-forum that was wide open, and even though they had the 30 second limit, there was always somebody that would spam the board by bumping a bunch of threads (their own, or somebody else's). That was really annoying, and eventually the mods would step in.

There are all kinds of ways around such limits which I won't go into here.

Twenty threads per week? That isn't much - try 20 threads in a few minutes - that is annoying.

If the threads are informative and interesting, then fine.

It's all subjective.

Maybe there should be some kind of limit on how many threads one can start in a certain period of time?:rolleyes:
Your stats average 3.25 post per day whereas mine approximate 1/3 post per day, but since you didn't quantify your opine I'm not sure what that has to do with the price of fish other than I didn't want to come across as postaholic.:)

Your stats average 3.25 post per day whereas mine approximate 1/3 post per day, but since you didn't quantify your opine I'm not sure what that has to do with the price of fish other than I didn't want to come across as postaholic.:)
You mean I have to wait till tomorrow for the other 2/3's of your post?:D

Just to clarify, I said threads not posts.

Last Edited:
It is hard to sort through the Tavern Posts on some days when someone posts a loonngg string of joke threads. Perhaps the Tavern could be divided up a little bit.

Oh yeah, can't say Tavern

NSFW Jokes:s0140:
Politics not exactly gun related.:s0045:

Misc. stuff too nasty for casual lurkers.:s0087:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR