JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thoughts on this video.... seems scripted for the US...notice the people watching the camera, ages, trigger non safety, barrel sweeping, random people stepping in to either say stop or go -ahead....paranoid?...not sure....just seemed off to me in many respects.

Kudos to you if you caught the globe (I didn't see until the end)

Thoughts?

I remember the days when we just went shooting just 'cause it was fun.... All the folks in that video seem waaay too serious for me.
That said I have been places when the "targets" shoot back...The courses shown and the style of shooting shown in the video , has zero appeal to me.
So it could be that my perspective is a bit skewed....
Andy

I don't see the reason for shooting while facing each other? Why not take a few more steps and have your backs to each other so there is less chance for a deadly mistake? All you need is your buddy to stumble or trip and you've got a fatal error. Real or not, I'll pass on trying any drills like that.

I remember the days when we just went shooting just 'cause it was fun.... All the folks in that video seem waaay too serious for me.
That said I have been places when the "targets" shoot back...The courses shown and the style of shooting shown in the video , has zero appeal to me.
So it could be that my perspective is a bit skewed....
Andy
Never been in combat or served, and I have about the same idea as you. I wouldn't say your idea is skewed.
I feel like this is how Russians do things. Over the top, unrealistic and overly complicated. Seems like they depend more on luck than effective practical training.
There has to be a reason straight pull rifles are so uncommon, pulling bolt out?
The Enfield shoots pretty fast, with a proper grip...
Why a single shot 50 cal?
I really want a rifle that has it's very own caliber that nobody has ever heard of that was only ever produced so that Russia could claim it's innovative superiority. I'm totally going to find amo for that!
"We tacticooled an SVD!"
"We copied a Glock, but it's Russian now!"
I doubt police forces are going to go for any of that if that is their target market. Maybe the .308 rifles for the guy who wants to stand out, but the rest is laughable.
"NEW RUSSIAN FLASHLIGHT! Turns on as you crank the handle, shuts off when you stop! I'S GOOD FLASHLIGHT!"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top