JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi all,

I've been looking into picking up a PSA dagger (saw a good deal on PSA for two frames). Wanted to ask if anyone here owns and has shot their Dagger and what they think of it. The compact will likely become a carry pistol. Any issues with reliability? How's the accuracy? Any other comments?
Thank you!
According to the name it's only good to 21' so..

So I have to have went the dagger route here are my 2 cents with what parts are on them.

Compact : it was good feeling did not have issues out of the box. It ran great with Winchester target ammo, ptec ammo, and some reloads my friend has. This test was conducted with full mag(Magpul p mag for g17) and fired as fast as I could with no hiccups. My friends liked it on how it felt. This is mated up with the spa dagger complete slide and gg Magwell flaired magwell.

Extended : had issues resetting trigger when the slide was racked back. Swapped out to Oem trigger and worked great. Did same test as the compact and had no issues. Everything ran perfectly. Leo slide did not hang up at all during the fire cycle. This build had psa lpk minus trigger which was Glock, strike industries anti walk pin set, dirty bird threaded barrel, Leo precision slide, Leo precision slide kit.

As a starting point these are great especially for the price, and on top of that you can build these as wild as your wallet can. Also as a disclaimer all the pins are roll pins and have to be punched out. Hence why I went with the strike industries pins. I have ran these ever since they came out and put them on all my glocks

So I have to have went the dagger route here are my 2 cents with what parts are on them.

Compact : it was good feeling did not have issues out of the box. It ran great with Winchester target ammo, ptec ammo, and some reloads my friend has. This test was conducted with full mag(Magpul p mag for g17) and fired as fast as I could with no hiccups. My friends liked it on how it felt. This is mated up with the spa dagger complete slide and gg Magwell flaired magwell.

Extended : had issues resetting trigger when the slide was racked back. Swapped out to Oem trigger and worked great. Did same test as the compact and had no issues. Everything ran perfectly. Leo slide did not hang up at all during the fire cycle. This build had psa lpk minus trigger which was Glock, strike industries anti walk pin set, dirty bird threaded barrel, Leo precision slide, Leo precision slide kit.

As a starting point these are great especially for the price, and on top of that you can build these as wild as your wallet can. Also as a disclaimer all the pins are roll pins and have to be punched out. Hence why I went with the strike industries pins. I have ran these ever since they came out and put them on all my glocks
Good to hear! Did you have issues with the pins walking out or did you replace them for easier disassembly?

Good to hear! Did you have issues with the pins walking out or did you replace them for easier disassembly
The original pins are roll pins so they were punched in. I went with the aftermarket pins because its easy for assembly/reassembly, had to swap out the trigger, and ultimately i was to lazy to re use to the stock pins

but stock pins will definitely walk out

Is the Dagger suppose to be your FIRST or a one and only?

If it is……
Well, for me……
I'd get something else.

Why?

IMHO……a FIRST GUN (or a one and only) should be a pleasure to shoot. Rather than a potential "Problem Child".

Aloha, Mark

PS……Sort of like getting a Hi-Point as a FIRST or ONLY. Rrrright…. Maybe your friends won't exactly laugh so loud.

BUT, But, but.….they are suppose to be "reliable" (according to the internet).

Mind you that, Gun Snobs do exist.

Last Edited:
Glad to hear it! I picked mine up a while ago, got a slide on it's way.
What mags do you use? Do you fill them completely or one round less?
I've run 15 round pmags and 27 round pmags many times and no issues with the mags or the pistol. And, fill them up to the top :)

I finally got the chance to take my pistols out today and I am shocked. The grip is awesome, good ergonomics. I would gladly rely on these as a carry pistol after breaking them in. I did have issues with a KM tactical brand slide on the dagger frames though. On dry-fire; it would not go back into battery unless I released the trigger. But after 50 or so rounds through it, it's flawless 🤤

014CD99C-537C-43F4-8685-E26F8B296389.jpeg

Yes, the dagger has a ridiculously comfortable grip compared to the Glocks my hands are used to.

I actually (lovingly) hate it because it feels great, but Glock is still what I carry because the gun going 'bang' everytime I want it to is more important for me than the grip being comfortable.

When the Daggers have decades of history behind them I might switch.

Is the Dagger suppose to be your FIRST or a one and only?

If it is……
Well, for me……
I'd get something else.

Why?

IMHO……a FIRST GUN (or a one and only) should be a pleasure to shoot. Rather than a potential "Problem Child".

Aloha, Mark

PS……Sort of like getting a Hi-Point as a FIRST or ONLY. Rrrright…. Maybe your friends won't exactly laugh so loud.

BUT, But, but.….they are suppose to be "reliable" (according to the internet).

Mind you that, Gun Snobs do exist.
I have other pistols, but they're full sized. Was looking at this for a carry pistol.