JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A week ago Palmetto State Armory started selling their clones of the Glock 43X and Glock 48 called the PSA Micro Dagger.
1704147243724.png

My current EDC is a 12 round Sig P365xl for around my small town and I swap the Fire Control Unit into a Macro grip frame with a 17 round mag when visiting the Big City. I had been considering buying a second Fire Control Unit for $349 or a second full p365xl so I don't have to swap parts every time I travel, however for the cost of the Sig FCU alone I can get a complete PSA Micro Dagger.

Any thoughts on the PSA Micro Dagger? Anyone know if they use the same holsters has the Glock 43X/48?

A week ago Palmetto State Armory started selling their clones of the Glock 43X and Glock 48 called the PSA Micro Dagger.
View attachment 1793180

My current EDC is a 12 round Sig P365xl for around my small town and I swap the Fire Control Unit into a Macro grip frame with a 17 round mag when visiting the Big City. I had been considering buying a second Fire Control Unit for $349 or a second full p365xl so I don't have to swap parts every time I travel, however for the cost of the Sig FCU alone I can get a complete PSA Micro Dagger.

Any thoughts on the PSA Micro Dagger? Anyone know if they use the same holsters has the Glock 43X/48?
Waiting for them to be in stock. I was planning on building one for me and one for my wife. I already have a 43 so I'll probably use the Glock components from that for her build to keep it as reliable as possible. I hate the 43 grip (personal preference) and can tell just by looking that the micro dagger is a massive upgrade in not only ergos but capacity.

I know the slide is compatible with the 43/43X frame, as I was looking into getting a new slide w/optic capability on the cheap. Says in the description their slides fit the stock G frame.
1704397211444.png

Wonder if the frame and slide assembly are interchangeable with G43/43X/48 frames and slide assemblies?
It seems to be the case so long as they were Gen 3 parts. When the patent expired, it allowed everyone to start cloning their Gen 3 frame and slide components.

I have heard of three instances of dead triggers from their first run of complete pistols. I think that I will wait a few months.
PSA has a great lifetime warranty, that includes shipping both ways. Their Daggers may be a budget pistol but are no different than a Glock. I wouldn't worry about 3 instances.

Im not certain about holsters though.

View attachment 1793180

Hello, I'm new to the forum and my first purchase were the psa dagger compact (19 gen 3 clone) Already have 500 rounds through it and I love it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top