JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like New Thompson Pro-hunter 300 Win Mag

28" Fluted Bull Barrel

Trijicon TR22G (2.5-10X56MM) Green Triangle Reticle

Warne 30mm Steel Rings

Weaver Base

This Rifle is a Tac-Driver! I bought this rifle new from Cabela's 2 years ago and its had 3 boxes of ammo shot out of it.
The trigger is a crisp 4lbs from the factory and the limbsaver recoil reduction stock makes it feel like a 30-06 on your shoulder. I can easily cover a 4 shot group at 100 yrds with a quarter using this setup. I'm willing to meet anyone at a local rifle range to demonstrate its accuracy, I have ammo. The Scope is also in like new condition, I have the box and papers for it. Not a scratch to be found on the entire package! No Disappointments!

Cash price is $1500 OBO for the entire setup or Trade for Handguns, 1911, Sig, Hk

Very nice set-up. I have a Thompson in 300 Win Mag and it's amazing how soft they shoot with the limbsaver recoil pad. Of the four rifles I own, it's my favorite. Couldn't afford to put that nice of a scope on mine. Someone will be very happy with it.Good luck with your sale.