1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Thompson 300 Win Mag With Trijicon Accupoint TR22G

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Ghost cake, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Ghost cake

Ghost cake Seattle Active Member

28" Fluted Bull Barrel

Trijicon TR22G (2.5-10X56MM) Green Triangle Reticle

Warne 30mm Steel Rings

Weaver Base

This Rifle is a Tac-Driver! I bought this rifle new from Cabela's 2 years ago and its had 3 boxes of ammo shot out of it.
    The trigger is a crisp 4lbs from the factory and the limbsaver recoil reduction stock makes it feel like a 30-06 on your shoulder. I can easily cover a 4 shot group at 100 yrds with a quarter using this setup. I'm willing to meet anyone at a local rifle range to demonstrate its accuracy, I have ammo. The Scope is also in like new condition, I have the box and papers for it. Not a scratch to be found on the entire package! No Disappointments!

Cash price is $1500 OBO for the entire setup or Trade for Handguns, 1911, Sig, Hk
  2. Webfeet

Webfeet Vancouver, Wa Member

Very nice set-up. I have a Thompson in 300 Win Mag and it's amazing how soft they shoot with the limbsaver recoil pad. Of the four rifles I own, it's my favorite. Couldn't afford to put that nice of a scope on mine. Someone will be very happy with it.Good luck with your sale.