JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4350
Manufacturer
POF-USA
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
BEND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Excellent condition POF P308 in NP3. 16in Fluted barrel with Dead Air Keymo flash hider. Gen 4 upper with the e2 extraction technology. Magpul FDE bipod.

LaRue SPR QD scope mount. Trijicon Accupower 1-8x with butler creek see through caps. Sig Romeo 4T with LaRue offset mount.

Gen 3 POF Lower with 3.5lb POF flat single stage trigger. Norgon ambi mag catch. XH Heavy buffer. Radian Talon selector.

This rifle has seen very little use and has been a safe queen. Very accurate and flawless operation with the few hundred rounds through it. Turn key and ready to go. Comes with 1 20rd pmag.

$4350 obo shipped from my FFL to yours.

1000009262.jpg 1000009263.jpg 1000009264.jpg 1000009265.jpg 1000009266.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Excellent condition POF P308 in NP3. 16in Fluted barrel with Dead Air Keymo flash hider. Gen 4 upper with the e2 extraction technology. Magpul FDE bipod.

LaRue SPR QD scope mount. Trijicon Accupower 1-8x with butler creek see through caps. Sig Romeo 4T with LaRue offset mount.

Gen 3 POF Lower with 3.5lb POF flat single stage trigger. Norgon ambi mag catch. XH Heavy buffer. Radian Talon selector.

This rifle has seen very little use and has been a safe queen. Very accurate and flawless operation with the few hundred rounds through it. Turn key and ready to go. Comes with 1 20rd pmag.

$4350 obo shipped from my FFL to yours.

View attachment 1868776 View attachment 1868777 View attachment 1868778 View attachment 1868779 View attachment 1868780
Is this the original P308 Edge or the Revolution with the lightweight carrier? I have one of the former still sitting unfired in my safe.😢 Definitely a well built rifle! GLWS!

The lower is the gen 3 DPMS pattern AR-10 lower with the newer gen 4 upper. It is not the compact 308 lower or lightweight upper that takes the 5.56 carrier.

This rifle is an absolute laser! I wish I had the time to shoot it more and develop loads, but just too busy for this one.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.