JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"You don't buy an AR to hand it over. You buy it to shoot people who want you to hand it over."

I started a thread in General Discussion about derogatory name calling, and had a couple of gentlemen point out that my signature line seemed to mean one thing, and my viewpoint another.

The original quote came from a member of Northeastshooters.com, and it meant one thing to me, and something else to a few others.

What does it mean to you?

If it seems to be giving the wrong impression to most (or even a significant minority) of the readers, I am going to have to paraphrase xtry51, the OP.

Thanks for your thoughts!

I dont think anyone bought or buys an AR with the intent of shooting anyone with it. If they did then they probably should not have any firearms.

An AR platform rifle is bought for the same reason any other firearm is: Sport, Hunting, Competition, Pleasure, Home/Self defense.

I dont think anyone bought or buys an AR with the intent of shooting anyone with it. If they did then they probably should not have any firearms.

An AR platform rifle is bought for the same reason any other firearm is: Sport, Hunting, Competition, Pleasure, Home/Self defense.

do you mean like someone trying to take your possessions (money, tv, AR,life)

Yeah, I read it in the original thread, too bad that (some) people take one small sentence out of many paragraphs and fixate on only the one sentence, ignoring all else. It was probably a good thing you removed it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top