JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you watch the video you will find that the law is about specially constructed non-factory hidden compartments that can only be accessed electronically or by other hidden means.

If you watch the video you will find that the law is about specially constructed non-factory hidden compartments that can only be accessed electronically or by other hidden means.

But it's my vehicle and my property. None of the parts are illegal. What if I just want a place to store an extra set of keys? What if I just want to do it because I think it's a cool place to store my winter kit or bug out bag? Liberty, my friend, Liberty.

But it's my vehicle and my property. None of the parts are illegal. What if I just want a place to store an extra set of keys? What if I just want to do it because I think it's a cool place to store my winter kit or bug out bag? Liberty, my friend, Liberty.

Just an observation, not saying what they did was right.

Funny you should mention that.
I've never voted Democrat until that left wing dentist put in that expensive and special crown he talked me into around November, 2008.

Copied from the comments section of the article...Best laugh of the day, and true statement.

Perhaps the police officer should arrest his own wife for being a prostitute. Even thought she wasn't selling "it," she still had the means and equipment to do so... including her own "hidden compartment."

Copied from the comments section of the article...Best laugh of the day, and true statement.

Perhaps the police officer should arrest his own wife for being a prostitute. Even thought she wasn't selling "it," she still had the means and equipment to do so... including her own "hidden compartment."

Oh, dude..................:s0113:

The article states that it was a new law - not something that had been around for a while so yes it was signed off by the republican governor. Many things are the fault of us democrats and some are the fault of republicans but this one was done by the republican govenor. For once put the due where it belongs.

Us Democrats? Speak for yourself, we are certainly not all Democrats.

Hmm....I guess those $20 bills I have in my wallet are illegal too? Contraband? They could be used to roll up and snort coke, just like Obongo did?

If you have too many of them, yes the goons can arrest you. Can you imagine the Founders enduring this tyranny?

Anyone who has ever taken off a door panel or other body panel on any vehicle knows there are large amounts of smuggling room built-into every vehicle.
This law seems to also revolve around the intent to use or even know about the compartment & how to prove that without a mind reader?

They can also be used to keep valuables out of sight and secure.
There are a thousand other uses besides drugs.

It makes no damned difference. You can build anything you want in your vehicle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top