JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found this in the box with a pistol I am selling for my father-in-law. Someone asked me today what it was and I said I figured a dummy cartridge. Why it is configured that way, I have no idea. Thanks for any details.

maniquí azul.jpg

Roger that. Thanks for the details. I was perplexed because upon closer examination, it says 9㎜ on the back. As this pistol is a .32 NAA, I wouldn't have been too surprised by a cartridge labeled 9㎜ Kurz or Corto, considering the parent case, but it does not say this.

Anywho, I won't sell it with the firearm. Why the devil it was included I can't say. Perhaps my FIL is losing his mind, because he had a box of .32 S&W (not .32 NAA or .32 ACP) with it. :s0076:

Now I'm left with a quandary; ask FIL if he wants it back. Or shoot a tree outside my house in order, to quote at least one of my children's common statements, "see what it does!" :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top