JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found this in the box with a pistol I am selling for my father-in-law. Someone asked me today what it was and I said I figured a dummy cartridge. Why it is configured that way, I have no idea. Thanks for any details.

maniquí azul.jpg

Roger that. Thanks for the details. I was perplexed because upon closer examination, it says 9㎜ on the back. As this pistol is a .32 NAA, I wouldn't have been too surprised by a cartridge labeled 9㎜ Kurz or Corto, considering the parent case, but it does not say this.

Anywho, I won't sell it with the firearm. Why the devil it was included I can't say. Perhaps my FIL is losing his mind, because he had a box of .32 S&W (not .32 NAA or .32 ACP) with it. :s0076:

Now I'm left with a quandary; ask FIL if he wants it back. Or shoot a tree outside my house in order, to quote at least one of my children's common statements, "see what it does!" :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top