JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
1199lw9.jpg

why don't you sell it and buy what you want?

Multiple reasons actually. For starters I can't get some of the things I want new. The 625 (45acp) from S&W has a godawful etching in the metal and on the grips. The older ones do not have this. Used 625's pop up on here randomly and run about $750, but that doesn't mean I can have them at will. Secondly, although the 460/500 and EMP only have a $20 difference if you were to buy them new at Wholesale Sports, me selling the EMP in lightly used condition and buying the S&W new would mean I'm out hundreds of dollars, and about $600 or $700 if I succumb to the low ball offers I'll be inundated with by listing it for sale.

Bought a 45acp Nightguard today, so my strong desire for a 625 has been quelled for the time being. I wouldn't exactly scoff at one if offered though, especially a 5".

Still after other nifty 38's, 357's, and 44's. And of course 4" 460/500. We can add 5" 1911's to the mix too, even in 9mm.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.