JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
2qulopk.jpg

What is your trade value so I know how much cash I would have to add to a trade?

It's hard to say, depends on the trade really. There's some revolvers that cost $400-$450 less than a EMP that I would trade straight across for, then there are other models I already have but am still interested in a different barrel length of the same gun but would hope for a more even deal.

Seeing as I'm fresh out of revolvers to trade (my last one is the wife's favorite...), is there anything else that you are interested in?

I was after a Shield for awhile, but that's about it for tupperware guns. I still have a handful of 1911's so I'm not sure I'd want to pick anymore of those up, especially since they just sit there each week as I continue to favor shooting revolvers for the time being.

[I have two .44 mag wheel guns that might interest you.
1) A stainless S&W with a 4 inch tube that has been manga ported by the factory. It was one of a small run of Lew Horton guns from a few years back. I'd rate it at about 90% with mostly safe wear. Low rounds and still tight action.
2) a Ruger blued red hawk (old model) 6 inch barrel original grips again around 90% and tight. Has a leuopold 2X scope that mounts with the factory rings.
Any interest in these?
Both guns shoot fine but at 60 it takes me longer and longer to recover from high recoil events.
Big Turtle

QUOTE=PuddleMonkey;662970]This beauty has only been taken out twice to shoot a total of 120 flawless rounds. Purchased new April 14, 2012. Gun holster, mag holster, and two of the three magazines have never been used. Looking for revolvers (357, 44, 45acp, 460, 500, etc.). Strong preference for full underlugs. Stainless is a bonus as well. Can add or accept cash/ammo to even out trade. Willing to drive a bit for the right deal.

j5v6uu.jpg

msk668.jpg

e5qqz5.jpg

10r7g3q.jpg

11iguis.jpg [/QUOTE]

I have a smith&wesson 357 5 shot never fired in the box with engraving on the firearm could you please send me your # so maybe we can talk a deal. This is for a friend that is interested in your emp his name ic rich after i get your #you guys can talk about the trade

I have the 357 s&w model 640 custom engraved nickel finish 2 inch snub . Brand new still in box never fired. Comes with presentation case as well. U can view this on the s&w website . Please leave me yr nmbr and we can talk or indicate an alternative option.

I have the 357 s&w model 640 custom engraved nickel finish 2 inch snub . Brand new still in box never fired. Comes with presentation case as well. U can view this on the s&w website . Please leave me yr nmbr and we can talk or indicate an alternative option.

Thanks for the info! I don't think nickel is a finish I'd want on a gun personally, plus I've picked up a 4th snubnose revolver recently. I'll edit my ad to reflect these preferences. Thanks again!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.