JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only difference between the gen-1 PPQ and the m-2 is the mag release. The paddle is superior but the thumb button easier for me. And it's the same as my other guns so no re-training. It's a great mag release! Perfect for me.

As for the G-19.. I want one too! But then I have to change those horrible sights. $119. Then a trigger job. $150-200... Then it's like my PPQ But not as nice in the hand. Oh.. And after the $200 trigger.. PPQ trigger still wins.

PPQ is just cheaper to get the gun I want.

Still love the G-19.. But it's no PPQ

Take good care of her :'(

I also bought a gen 4 glock at brightwater that same day.

Anyone have experience with 3.5 connectors?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I have them on all my Glocks but you do need to really concentrate on trigger control. You try the short reset and you'll get double taps. Kind of iffy for carry,IMO. Just needs more practice time though.
Those and the Lone Wolf extractors and all your brass can be caught on a pizza pan.

BTW,it's an easy 10 minute,$20 mod,so if you decide you don't like it you can change it back.

I have them on all my Glocks but you do need to really concentrate on trigger control. You try the short reset and you'll get double taps. Kind of iffy for carry,IMO. Just needs more practice time though.
Those and the Lone Wolf extractors and all your brass can be caught on a pizza pan.

BTW,it's an easy 10 minute,$20 mod,so if you decide you don't like it you can change it back.

Thanks for the input.

I came from a ppq so it shouldn't really be a problem.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2