JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Really been throwing around this decision.
Just want to consolidate mags and parts really.
Talk me in or out of it.

Just to let you know I did recently purchase a glock 19 and 26.
I like the thought of having all my guns pretty much using the same parts and holsters.
The thing is the PPQ feels so good in the hand and the trigger is PHENOMENAL.
But, with all the ongoing legislation and such I figure it'd be smart to have as many mags and parts as possible.

So, thoughts? Opinions?

Your question is whether or not to sell the PPQ in order to finance more magazines for your Glocks? Now is a very bad time to be buying Glock magazines or even 9mm ammo. Personally I haven't bought much of anything in the past few months. Just sitting on what I have and crossing my fingers..

Your question is whether or not to sell the PPQ in order to finance more magazines for your Glocks? Now is a very bad time to be buying Glock magazines or even 9mm ammo. Personally I haven't bought much of anything in the past few months. Just sitting on what I have and crossing my fingers..

No. I like the idea of all my guns using the same mags and holsters pretty much.

I say keep the G19. Glock parts are fairly readily available considering the current climate. Parts are interchangeable. Parts are somewhat cheap. If you are comfortable with either the G19 or G26, you should be comfortable with either one. You'll save on parts, mags, holsters. I say stay with Glocks.

I like diversity in guns.Keeps it fun.
But I actually already did what yo are talking about. I consolidated down to 45 ACPs are 1911s,10mms of course are Glocks since I can buy 1.5 for the price of the next higher 10mm and 9mms are Glocks.
Not that I believe that Glocks are the best gun out there but with a Ghost trigger for $20,the availability of mags and parts,and the reliability factor,I do believe they are the best bang for the buck.

If it wasn't for the cost,I would have either the H&K USP platform or the Sig 226/229 platform. But again I can buy Glocks 3-2 over those brands. The brands I will trust my life with.
Maybe I'm more of a tool guy than a pretty gun guy? (the guns being the pretty part,lol)

I offered 10.00 more once, and I got a nasty pm from the other guy.
Dude acted like a little girl.

LOL did you add him to your ignore list?

At this point in time I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep the PPQ.

I think they actually stopped making the PPQ for the US market.
The PPQ M2 is being made for us now.
I actually like the European mag release.
I have small hands and don't have to break my grip to eject the mags.

I'm also sure they won't stop making Glock 19's anytime soon.

I recently traded my PPQ for a G19, despite the PPQ being my favorite firearm. Even with the current market, I have had an easier time finding mags and holsters for the G19. My next firearm will be another 19, or a second 23. Eventually, I'll get two PPQ M2s.

I am very pleased with my decision, though I love the PPQ.

I love my PPQ! Best gun I own I hate to say.

I also love the G-17 and M&P 9. But I shoot the PPQ better.

I'm not worrying about mag compatibility. That's a tho Hs glock fanboys like to say.

I doubt the war is going to pop off anytime soon! And if it does you will need a lot more the. A glock or PPQ!

Sell it if you like. Prices are coming down and you can always get another Q.

Glock prices will chill by summer.

Since you already have a glock 19, buy a 9mm sub2000 GLK19 :D

It uses the same mags and its something different.

Had one, it was cool, kept it in my trunk for the longest time.

I love my PPQ! Best gun I own I hate to say.

I also love the G-17 and M&P 9. But I shoot the PPQ better.

I'm not worrying about mag compatibility. That's a tho Hs glock fanboys like to say.

I doubt the war is going to pop off anytime soon! And if it does you will need a lot more the. A glock or PPQ!

Sell it if you like. Prices are coming down and you can always get another Q.

Glock prices will chill by summer.

They stopped making the M1 version of the PPQ which I prefer. And I figured I could always get another G19 since everything seems to be calming down for now.

I wasn't worried about a war or anything. Just liked the fact that everyone and their momma's have glocks, that way I can always get parts easily.
And, I like the mag compatibility. It's nice to know I can use bigger mags in my smaller glocks. IE I can carry my G26 with flush mag and carry spare g19/17/18 mags in my person/car.