JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of my jobs in Bellevue had a small creek running through the property. So as a nice touch, they cemented in a 3' deep pool about 30' x 10', put some benches around it and stocked it with some nice sized trout. :)
It didn't take long for the herons and the neighborhood kids to fish it out. :eek:...:p

I might put in a pond with one of those. Haven't cuz the raccoons in the area will even get under the wire mesh my neighbors have over theirs
Had to put a hot wire around Wife's Koi pond when I first built it. Raccoons would only touch it one time. It was sold for small critters. When we got the dogs I had to take it off as the dogs did not seem to learn as fast as the critters and kept sticking their nose on the damn thing every so often:eek:. One of these sprinklers look like they would have been the ticket.

Last Edited:
When I had my business we also managed commercial, industrial and institutional sprinkler / irrigation systems. We had the on site controllers set up on wifi and we could monitor them from our office, since a lot were quite a ways away.

We also had internet cameras on most of the fields. The fields were usually restricted use, but the college dudes would jump the fence and start playing on these fields tearing them up pretty good some times. When we saw them on the fields via camera, I would start turning on the sprinklers and chase them around the field until they gave up. It worked out pretty good really.

We had some pretty good after work beer drinking amusement doing this.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top