JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://i.imgur.com/vA9V6x7.jpg vA9V6x7.jpg

Steve McQueen & his wife Neile Adams

You can't get much cooler than tunneling out of a German prison camp to commandeer a Triumph.
Since most Steve McQueen fans are probably fans of The Great Escape too, here's an interesting link to info/trivia about how that movie was made.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057115/trivia

Would have liked one of these in the garage with Bullitt08, but didn't have enough coin.
mcqueentriumph.jpg

<broken link removed>
BullittHomeTOD%20w.JPG

Steve McQueen is one of my favorite actors to watch.
My favorite movies with him are Tom Horn , The Hunter and The Great Escape.
Andy

Tom Horn was a great movie, but damn if that ending wasn't hard to take. The Hunter is another classic that seems to get overlooked

There is also some great footage of McQueen riding dirt bikes in On Any Sunday

They just don't make movie stars like that anymore. McQueen, Lee Marvin, Warren Oates, real guys and not these pretty boy manginas that are stars today.

View attachment 266248

Hunter S. Thompson.
Could that be a model 29?

My favorite author...

California, Labor Day weekend ... early, with ocean fog still in the streets, outlaw motorcyclists wearing chains, shades and greasy Levis roll out from damp garages, all-night diners and cast-off one-night pads in Frisco, Hollywood, Berdoo and East Oakland, heading for the Monterey peninsula, north of Big Sur ... The Menace is loose again, the Hell's Angels, the hundred-carat headline, running fast and loud on the early morning freeway, low in the saddle, nobody smiles, jamming crazy through traffic and ninety miles an hour down the center stripe, missing by inches ... like Genghis Khan on an iron horse, a monster steed with a fiery anus, flat out through the eye of a beer can and up your daughter's leg with no quarter asked and none given; show the squares some class, give em a whiff of those kicks they'll never know ... Ah, these righteous dudes, they love to screw it on ... Little Jesus, the Gimp, Chocolate George, Buzzard, Zorro, Hambone, Clean Cut, Tiny, Terry the Tramp, Frenchy, Mouldy Marvin, Mother Miles, Dirty Ed, Chuck the Duck, Fat Freddy, Filthy Phil, Charger Charley the Child Molester, Crazy Cross, Puff, Magoo, Animal and at least a hundred more ... tense for the action, long hair in the wind, beards and bandanas flapping, earrings, armpits, chain whips, swastikas and stripped-down Harleys flashing chrome as traffic on 101 moves over, nervous, to let the formation pass like a burst of dirty thunder ...
- Hunter S. Thompson, HELL'S ANGELS

hst1.jpg
hst2.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show