JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We no longer have a television in our home. (Oh it's so nice)
But I used to think that the only qualification needed to be on
television, especially talk show hosts and news reporters (teleblabbers)
was you had to be a complete moron lacking any intelligence whatsoever,
minimal ethics if any at all, self absorbed and in love with the sound
of your own voice and completely out of touch with reality.
I am assuming that hasn't changed any as of late.
In Behar's case I will add ugly as an old tree stump and just plain vile.

Where is her spirit, a true politician would say that they would do as their constituents wished re the 2a, and then await a profit potential (from either side) and choose the side that meant the most profit to the politician.

I of course do not watch this stupid show. Only hear about it in clips laughing at them. They have an audience who are in an echo chamber. They watch because they believe this and want to see others say it. for most all of them what she said went right over their head. What she said is if you want to win just lie. Then after you win do what the voters did not want. Hey seems to work quite well, why not.

Those cat-eye glasses were all you needed to know--with rare exception, in my experience there's a strong positive correlation between a woman favoring those style of glasses other than in Living History/Reenactment/Period Theme wear and toxic levels of detestable harridancy.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top