JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like it. That's an excellent finish for a fighting gun like the High Power. Nothing fancy, just business. :cool:
I like that summation GOG! It is very business like, isn't it. Slightly elegant yet remains very utilitarian and true to its mission.

I too am a big Hi-Power fan. This is my third. The second one I bought I don't even shoot it because it's a pristine, unfired, still in the original box with all the original accoutrements 1986 FN Herstal Browning Hi-Power. It's beautiful!

My first ever Hi-Power is an 2003 FN Herstal Browning with the factory installed SFS (Safety Fast Shooting) system. Made in Belgium. Had it re-blued by a professional and it is absolutely stunning. I shoot holes inside of holes with it even though it still has the old black on black iron sights. I really love the SFS system on it.

I'm hoping to shoot this latest project BHP as much as I do my '03 SFS BHP. I'm going to be needing more 9mm for sure!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top