JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
common now MrNiceGuy everyone knows Bigfoots real! They are gonna take over on 12/21 I just know it:s0131:

lol maybe i will watch the video now....err NOT its just a bunch of made up junk to pacify the paranoid sheeple that seriously believe the world is somehow predetermined to end on a specific day in time. I for some odd reason highly doubt that but what do I know I am no scholar. I might just make it a point to get drunk on 12/20 and just sleep thro the 21st lol :beer:

UPDATE- Ok I watched the video its actually quite interesting. Is it true? I guess we will find out in a few more days.....

People get all strung out on the fact that the calendar ends. But, my regular calendar ends on 31 Dec every year. I just get a new one for the next year....same here. The Maya never said it was the end of the world, just the end of this "age"...whatever that means. I think it means they ran out of room on the rock they were carving the calendar on...

The date has already passed. We didn't add leap year until the 1400's. So every 3 years we added a day. The date "predicted" has already passed.

Well if the Mayans were able to foresee the further as in the end of the world, then they would have foreseen the use of leap year. So that argument doesn't work so well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top