JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There is a new source for guns in Newberg, its the Trading Post on 99w next to the Tire Factory. The selection isnt huge, but the prices are pretty good. I did some wheeling and dealing today for a nice SKS with Mike, the owner, and I felt like he treated me fairly on what I had to trade. His prices in general are way better than the Edge exchange in Mac. He made a reasonable profit and I left the store happy. I plan on doing business there again.

I've driven past this place a few times......It's located in the building that used to hold Furniture Outfitters. I saw the sign out front said something about rifle scopes on it, but figured it was more of a surplus/discount store.....didn't realize it was a gun shop. I'll have to stop in within the next few days and take a look. :s0155:

EDIT:

I went into The Trading Post today on my way back home from the Hillsboro Gun Show. They had about 35 long guns on hand, and about a dozen or so handguns. The prices were reasonable, at least closer to realistic than anything I saw at the gunshow. Mike, the owner is a very nice guy, and is willing to deal on his prices. I ended up buying a Ruger LCP from him. The price marked was $328, and I got it for $300 out the door. He covered the BG check.

I will not hesitate to visit his store again in the future, as he seems like a real down to earth guy who appreciates his customers, and isn't afraid to knock a few bucks off here and there to help keep his customers happy.

I've driven past this place a few times......It's located in the building that used to hold Furniture Outfitters. I saw the sign out front said something about rifle scopes on it, but figured it was more of a surplus/discount store.....didn't realize it was a gun shop. I'll have to stop in within the next few days and take a look. :s0155:

EDIT:

I went into The Trading Post today on my way back home from the Hillsboro Gun Show. They had about 35 long guns on hand, and about a dozen or so handguns. The prices were reasonable, at least closer to realistic than anything I saw at the gunshow. Mike, the owner is a very nice guy, and is willing to deal on his prices. I ended up buying a Ruger LCP from him. The price marked was $328, and I got it for $300 out the door. He covered the BG check.
I will not hesitate to visit his store again in the future, as he seems like a real down to earth guy who appreciates his customers, and isn't afraid to knock a few bucks off here and there to help keep his customers happy.

Fred Meyer in Newberg has the same gun on sale for $309+ the background check fee, so if you got out the door for $300 even you came out about $20 ahead. Well done!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top