JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There is a new source for guns in Newberg, its the Trading Post on 99w next to the Tire Factory. The selection isnt huge, but the prices are pretty good. I did some wheeling and dealing today for a nice SKS with Mike, the owner, and I felt like he treated me fairly on what I had to trade. His prices in general are way better than the Edge exchange in Mac. He made a reasonable profit and I left the store happy. I plan on doing business there again.

I've driven past this place a few times......It's located in the building that used to hold Furniture Outfitters. I saw the sign out front said something about rifle scopes on it, but figured it was more of a surplus/discount store.....didn't realize it was a gun shop. I'll have to stop in within the next few days and take a look. :s0155:

EDIT:

I went into The Trading Post today on my way back home from the Hillsboro Gun Show. They had about 35 long guns on hand, and about a dozen or so handguns. The prices were reasonable, at least closer to realistic than anything I saw at the gunshow. Mike, the owner is a very nice guy, and is willing to deal on his prices. I ended up buying a Ruger LCP from him. The price marked was $328, and I got it for $300 out the door. He covered the BG check.

I will not hesitate to visit his store again in the future, as he seems like a real down to earth guy who appreciates his customers, and isn't afraid to knock a few bucks off here and there to help keep his customers happy.

I've driven past this place a few times......It's located in the building that used to hold Furniture Outfitters. I saw the sign out front said something about rifle scopes on it, but figured it was more of a surplus/discount store.....didn't realize it was a gun shop. I'll have to stop in within the next few days and take a look. :s0155:

EDIT:

I went into The Trading Post today on my way back home from the Hillsboro Gun Show. They had about 35 long guns on hand, and about a dozen or so handguns. The prices were reasonable, at least closer to realistic than anything I saw at the gunshow. Mike, the owner is a very nice guy, and is willing to deal on his prices. I ended up buying a Ruger LCP from him. The price marked was $328, and I got it for $300 out the door. He covered the BG check.
I will not hesitate to visit his store again in the future, as he seems like a real down to earth guy who appreciates his customers, and isn't afraid to knock a few bucks off here and there to help keep his customers happy.

Fred Meyer in Newberg has the same gun on sale for $309+ the background check fee, so if you got out the door for $300 even you came out about $20 ahead. Well done!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top