JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hile.jpg HILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hile.jpg

Crowmags!

I don't subscribe to the lizard alien theory, but if I did, I'd swear these two were actually morphing lizards. I am going to watch very closely when Hitlery blinks! LOL

Surely these liars and traitors have been paid handsomely for all their efforts against the American people.

Why O why is Fienstien still in office. She has been caught lieing to the public about her ban's, when she was sworn in she swore to uphold the consitution of the United States and she is trying to ban gun. She was caught saying that the 2nd amendment was old and needs to be removed because it shouldn't apply in the 21st century. She is going against the constitution, again why is she in office?
To the people of California: I give you my middle finger for keeping her in office!

OP you are completely WRONG

Feinstein will introduce the legislation at the US conference of Mayors. It is not up for vote or passage into law just being introduced

Sorta like showing a new prototype car at a big car show, (not the portland auto show which is a joke) it does not mean it is up for sale

I hear next week it will be introduced into the senate, but that may be a lie too. It has to go to the judiciary commitee than to the senate then the congress has to vote on their version both houses have to agree and then the president will sign on TV with lots of kids around him with a set date of being a law THEN you are F-----Ked

OP you are completely WRONG

Feinstein will introduce the legislation at the US conference of Mayors. It is not up for vote or passage into law just being introduced

Sorta like showing a new prototype car at a big car show, (not the portland auto show which is a joke) it does not mean it is up for sale

I hear next week it will be introduced into the senate, but that may be a lie too. It has to go to the judiciary commitee than to the senate then the congress has to vote on their version both houses have to agree and then the president will sign on TV with lots of kids around him with a set date of being a law THEN you are F-----Ked

Well when that happens, I'm picking up one of this

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews