JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The article really does a disservice to IWB. It's no more expensive than any other method of carry, and my IWB holster is as comfortable as OWB holsters. Also IWB doesn't require "tailored trousers".

Back in the late 80's when I was bodyguarding the USAREUR CINC (4-Star General) in plain clothes I favoured the Bianci X15 vertical shoulder holster. Heck, when I was pulling Desk Sgt. duty I even wore it with my BDU's and secured the belt loop through the shirt's left-side "waist tab" (I'm a righty) in place of a belt to keep it from flopping around.

It held my 1911, M9 (92F), and .357 very nicely, with easy reach and employment. They come stock in brown, but I leather dyed everything black (had to be cool... LOL) They look nice & offer excellent concealment.

They aren't the $35-$40 they used to cost back then, but maybe go check 'em out, you may like them.

When I was stationed in Berlin at the 690th Intelligence Wing (Air Force), I lucked out once and caught a ride on the CINC USAREUR's plane when it headed back to Frankfurt. Leave it to say that four-stars gets you a very well-appointed aircraft. It wasn't Air Force One, but it was pretty plush for a military aircraft.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top