The Secret Government Rulebook For Labeling You a Terrorist

Reactions

The Heretic

Reactions
Oh My God!!

Ah sheet...this same sheet was said of the Clinton regime and GWB. I 'spect it's all true! Nothing has changed...

I'm done losing sleep.....
New boss, same as the old boss.

Business as usual.

I would almost believe that "they" juggle from the right to the left to take turns at putting in place stuff they want. Want social programs, etc.? Elect the left. Oh, wars winding down? Need to build up the military again and prop up some dictatorship (or tear it down)? Elect the right.

The problem is that while I am sure there is a "they" who take advantage of such elections, the people ultimately responsible for electing these people are "us" - as in the general populace. They keep telling us the same lies and we keep believing them. What does that say about us? :rolleyes:

Reactions
New boss, same as the old boss.

Business as usual.

I would almost believe that "they" juggle from the right to the left to take turns at putting in place stuff they want. Want social programs, etc.? Elect the left. Oh, wars winding down? Need to build up the military again and prop up some dictatorship (or tear it down)? Elect the right.

The problem is that while I am sure there is a "they" who take advantage of such elections, the people ultimately responsible for electing these people are "us" - as in the general populace. They keep telling us the same lies and we keep believing them. What does that say about us? :rolleyes:
in the words of bugs bunhny
it says we bleat the color purple.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom