JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oh My God!!

Ah sheet...this same sheet was said of the Clinton regime and GWB. I 'spect it's all true! Nothing has changed...

I'm done losing sleep.....

Oh My God!!

Ah sheet...this same sheet was said of the Clinton regime and GWB. I 'spect it's all true! Nothing has changed...

I'm done losing sleep.....
New boss, same as the old boss.

Business as usual.

I would almost believe that "they" juggle from the right to the left to take turns at putting in place stuff they want. Want social programs, etc.? Elect the left. Oh, wars winding down? Need to build up the military again and prop up some dictatorship (or tear it down)? Elect the right.

The problem is that while I am sure there is a "they" who take advantage of such elections, the people ultimately responsible for electing these people are "us" - as in the general populace. They keep telling us the same lies and we keep believing them. What does that say about us? :rolleyes:

New boss, same as the old boss.

Business as usual.

I would almost believe that "they" juggle from the right to the left to take turns at putting in place stuff they want. Want social programs, etc.? Elect the left. Oh, wars winding down? Need to build up the military again and prop up some dictatorship (or tear it down)? Elect the right.

The problem is that while I am sure there is a "they" who take advantage of such elections, the people ultimately responsible for electing these people are "us" - as in the general populace. They keep telling us the same lies and we keep believing them. What does that say about us? :rolleyes:

in the words of bugs bunhny
it says we bleat the color purple.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews