JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well boys.......I'm taking the short walk off a long plank! Or is it a long walk off a short plank?

That is to say that I'm getting married next Friday the 17th of July. I might be rushing into things a wee bit quick, seeing as how we've been together for only 14 years. She's a heck of a good woman!
Never complains about 2 weeks at hunting camp or a new gun. A good cook as well! Her name is Denise. I'm a lucky feller!

S

Don't get a wedding cake! That'll be the last of the fun stuff if'n ya do! :D

Congratz, btw...

Waking up to her every morning for the last 14 plus years! Andmy daughter's been busting my butt for the last 10 years!

Oh, but she's a good woman!

Waking up to her every morning for the last 14 plus years!
I read this, then look at your avatar, and I have to wonder... :s0140:

Oh, but she's a good woman!
...and then I read this. :s0080:

Congratz, and good luck with your upcoming nuptials and life happily ever after! :D

Well....at 64 + years, it's probably time to settle down?

We picked up her wedding ring today, so I guess I'm on afast horse to matrimonial bliss.

My daughter will be performing the ceremony and my grandkids & son in law are here.

Ah, she's a great gal & I'm a happy guy!

Well....at 64 + years, it's probably time to settle down?
As a friend of mine that I met while in Afghanistan is fond of saying, "You can't rush in to these things..."

This was usually after I suggested that we head to the NATO Gym to work out... :rolleyes:

Dang, that's gotta make it at least a keg of beer debt that all y'all fine folks on this board owe me by now! :s0140:

I'm a quick study... ;)

...and "dorp"? Or did you mean to type "derp"...? o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews