JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have two Honda Fits and would recommend them to anyone.

I went to a "Circle the Wagons" show last night on a farm in Washougal about two guy's trek across the country in a 1972 VW Van and all the problems they had with it.

In the Q and A at the end, one was asked 'what do you drive now' - he said a Honda Fit - I about laughed up my beer!

I found the video to portray the accurate accounts of the residents of that fair city. Thanks for supplying the incredibly accurate documentary video.:s0155:
I will have to take your word on it, Not a area I frequent.

You should probably engage your sense of humor before getting on the internet.
My humor is fine (IMO), I just never found south park funny.(I do really like family guy, American dad). Thread derailing with a south park clip must be a forum first :rolleyes:

FWIW, The last car I want to buy is a Prius on stigma alone, But I wont be so narrow minded to hear the constructive reply's of people who have them or consider one of it fits our needs. I have ruled out the C-max due to Ford lies alone.

Don't get a Prius they are dangerous cars. Just about all my neighbors drive one while I drive a V8 with no mufflers.

They often have rattling seat problems which apparently women like for some reason.

NSFW

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top