JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well boys.......I'm taking the short walk off a long plank! Or is it a long walk off a short plank?

That is to say that I'm getting married next Friday the 17th of July. I might be rushing into things a wee bit quick, seeing as how we've been together for only 14 years. She's a heck of a good woman!
Never complains about 2 weeks at hunting camp or a new gun. A good cook as well! Her name is Denise. I'm a lucky feller!

S

Don't get a wedding cake! That'll be the last of the fun stuff if'n ya do! :D

Congratz, btw...

Waking up to her every morning for the last 14 plus years! Andmy daughter's been busting my butt for the last 10 years!

Oh, but she's a good woman!

Waking up to her every morning for the last 14 plus years!
I read this, then look at your avatar, and I have to wonder... :s0140:

Oh, but she's a good woman!
...and then I read this. :s0080:

Congratz, and good luck with your upcoming nuptials and life happily ever after! :D

Well....at 64 + years, it's probably time to settle down?

We picked up her wedding ring today, so I guess I'm on afast horse to matrimonial bliss.

My daughter will be performing the ceremony and my grandkids & son in law are here.

Ah, she's a great gal & I'm a happy guy!

Well....at 64 + years, it's probably time to settle down?
As a friend of mine that I met while in Afghanistan is fond of saying, "You can't rush in to these things..."

This was usually after I suggested that we head to the NATO Gym to work out... :rolleyes:

Dang, that's gotta make it at least a keg of beer debt that all y'all fine folks on this board owe me by now! :s0140:

I'm a quick study... ;)

...and "dorp"? Or did you mean to type "derp"...? o_O

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews