JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
is a privately-owned 5000 acre range in the heart of the Cambrian Mountains in Mid-Wales. Not that I expect that many of you have heard of it, but for those who haven't, I thought it would be useful for my North American shooting pals to see what we can actually get up to here in yUK when we want to do some serious outdoors shooting involving ringing dem chimes.

You can read all about it here, if you care to do so.

Orion Firearms Training, Rifle Training, Firearms Training, Maritime firearms training

Being naught but a poor old disabled vet, deaf and bald, and with missing teefs and cranky ankles, not to mention poor [did I mention being poor?], I've never been there, nor am I likely to, although a weekday ticket for up to three shooters can be had for around $550 or so. It would certainly be on my bucket list, if I could afford a bucket.

There are a few places like this in the less-inhabited parts of the yUK, and yes, not everybody lives in London - I don't, for instance, and my nearest long range covers shooting distances out to 1200 yards - it's also shared with the Army, which means that the place looks like the front lawn of a well-kept country estate. No blade of grass is less than vertical, and all the inevitable daisies face the same direction, just to keep in neat.

As ever, polite questions will be answered by equally polite resplones. :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top