JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think i need to find a sport that athletes just play and shut up. I don't want to or need to hear their political agenda or their excessive celebrations. Maybe they should worry about running for office after they leave the game. I don't want to know anything about their sexually preference. Just use or don't the excessive amounts of condoms and like Vegas or deployed leave it there.

I think i need to find a sport that athletes just play and shut up. I don't want to or need to hear their political agenda or their excessive celebrations. Maybe they should worry about running for office after they leave the game. I don't want to know anything about their sexually preference. Just use or don't the excessive amounts of condoms and like Vegas or deployed leave it there.
Good luck

Oh I'm watching the Olympics right now you should see the little F@& they have on camera of course a ice skating but come on man really but then again it's ice skating what do you expect a useless sport lol if you think about it all sports are useless

Look at this clown I took this right off my TV nowonder the rest of the world laughing at us MVIMG_20180210_201655.jpg

And back to my point, just let the kids be athletes. No commercials, no endorsements from corperate sponsors. As usuall, the more our media get involved, the weaker we become.

They ought to have Olympic Wild Boar Hunting with spears. That would really separate the men from the boys. And would probably boost the viewership. Think about it the original purpose of the Olympics was to showcase military or hunting prowess.

They ought to have Olympic Wild Boar Hunting with spears. That would really separate the men from the boys. And would probably boost the viewership. Think about it the original purpose of the Olympics was to showcase military or hunting prowess.

****cough****combo event****cough***women's beach volleyball***cough*****'merica***cough****

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top