JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The North Korean Dictator Kim Jung Un forces every man to have the same haircut that he does!

Lord, I hope Trump doesn't pull the same stunt here!

Well, if he does, there is plenty to go around. There are several spots known to grow his hair around the world, for all to share:

donald-trump-hair-growing-prairie-dropseed-tromso-norway-fb.png

2Fac41fdd35770f7909936c2907a06bda5%2F203702440%2FScreen%2BShot%2B2016-04-18%2Bat%2B11.05.45%2BAM.png

My wife's family were land owners in China. Their land was confiscated and they were driven out of China (to Hong Kong) when Mao took over. Strangely, this turned out to be a blessing in disguise, even though they were "as poor as church mice" in Hong Kong, since they missed the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution, both of which killed many millions.

We took a train trip from Hong Kong to Beijing with her sisters and a friend of ours ("S") back in 1985. We did not use the standard (expensive) tour packages, just got on the train and stayed in Chinese hotels. S is a fairly large, tall white lady with an impressive chest, heh. She got a lot of attention; in fact we two were probably the first white people a lot of those folks ever saw. We ran into a friendly N Korean woman at the zoo, wearing a traditional dress. She was so exited when she saw S that she begged me to to take a picture of them standing together with her little box camera, which I did. Probably went home to show all her friends. I hope she didn't get in trouble for associating with Americans.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR