JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am an old fart who retired about a year ago, I have been collecting guns for the better part of 50 years. I have a weakness for 1911's, but have collected, shotguns, rifles, handguns, and wheel guns, I even felt the need to have a few SAA's just because. My wife and I have decided to move to the tip of the Baja and my collection obviously cant come with me, and I unfortunately, dont have children who have the same energy, or excitement for the beauty of a well made firearm. I have been posting some of my guns on another site, and ran into a member here, Fireninja13 has indicated that there may be a better class and more knowledgeable group of gun owners here. Thank you in advance for allowing me to share some time with you guys. Johnny

I just posted a P-14 Para Ordinance to the handgun section, just to see what it takes to navigate this site, and how to post a pic or two. Whats your poison, wheel guns, or auto's? Johnny

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top