JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am an old fart who retired about a year ago, I have been collecting guns for the better part of 50 years. I have a weakness for 1911's, but have collected, shotguns, rifles, handguns, and wheel guns, I even felt the need to have a few SAA's just because. My wife and I have decided to move to the tip of the Baja and my collection obviously cant come with me, and I unfortunately, dont have children who have the same energy, or excitement for the beauty of a well made firearm. I have been posting some of my guns on another site, and ran into a member here, Fireninja13 has indicated that there may be a better class and more knowledgeable group of gun owners here. Thank you in advance for allowing me to share some time with you guys. Johnny

I just posted a P-14 Para Ordinance to the handgun section, just to see what it takes to navigate this site, and how to post a pic or two. Whats your poison, wheel guns, or auto's? Johnny

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top