JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You now have a collector's item.

German Sport Guns has discontinued production of the GSG-5 in the MP-5 image due to a law suit from HK.

If you ever wanted one, you better act fast. I'm assuming these will be impossible to get in a week.

The last shipment to enter the USA was on October 8, 2009. It was the last one.

GSG is doing fine and will continue to offer their other firearms, and ATI will continue to warranty the existing MP-5 clones.

The MP-5 was never patent protected.
I don't know how all the legal stuff works.

Personally as long as Hk is not selling Mp5 type rifles here in the US i don't see why not allow them after all its not like GSG or even any other hk clone companies are competing with HK when Hk does not even sell them type of rifles here in the US

how can they have a issue with competition when they chose not to be in the game?

Don't figure

i would suggest if you ever wanted one to take a look on national boards like ar15.com can pick up one while you can still get them for $400 saw one 2 weeks ago for $350 (sold of corse)

You now have a collector's item.

German Sport Guns has discontinued production of the GSG-5 in the MP-5 image due to a law suit from HK.

If you ever wanted one, you better act fast. I'm assuming these will be impossible to get in a week.

The last shipment to enter the USA was on October 8, 2009. It was the last one.

GSG is doing fine and will continue to offer their other firearms, and ATI will continue to warranty the existing MP-5 clones.

According to ATI's web site they have stopped importing htem pending resolution of the H&K lawsuit. They also state they expect to win the law suit as it would effect all mp-5 style guns from air-soft through our GSG-5s.

Think I'll hold on to my 2 and hope they get it worked out.

According to ATI's web site they have stopped importing htem pending resolution of the H&K lawsuit. They also state they expect to win the law suit as it would effect all mp-5 style guns from air-soft through our GSG-5s.

Think I'll hold on to my 2 and hope they get it worked out.

That is an old announcement. The claim is settled.

Production has already ceased as of October 8, 2009. I said the last shipment was Oct 8th so I was a little off in the announcement.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top