Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Low Price Guns
Oregon Rifleworks
Southwest Firearms Forum
Landhawk Arms
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Sporting Systems
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!
Reactions
Both locations are well stocked, and the prices are decent.

The folks behind the counter seem to know their stuff, and are friendly, to boot! I've been a firearms enthusiast for about 30 years, and have heard some bad things come out of gunshop salemen's mouths, but these folks seem to keep the BS to a minimum.

I have bought one wheelgun from the Tigard location, a Ruger Police Service Six, in excellent shape, for a decent price.

When taking a co-worker around shopping for a wheelgun he bought a brand new Taurus there, again for a decent price.

I have no reservations about recommending them to anyone.

Reactions
The Gun Broker is my favorite gun shop in town. I have bought 6 guns from them, and they are just great! They are very well priced, very nice, don't talk down to you, they are just great. Please support this business. I like both of the locations, Tigard has better deals IMHO, but they are both very well priced.

Joe Link

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Entomologist
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Meet & Greet
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
I purchased my Winchester Model 94 from their Clackamas location for an excellent price. Smooth transaction, and the older guy with white hair and glasses was very helpful.

Reactions
I've bought and traded with both locations. Every time I go in there they always seem to be genuinely interested in what I have to say. To me, that speaks volumes about the level of service they have to offer. They always gave me fair prices and treated me with respect.

Good selection and presentation, readily let you handle the stock, and seem to recognize a shooter versus the neophyte and leave the shooter more alone and help those needing it more. (Observant and perceptive staff)

Reactions
My experience was positive. Went into the 82nd store and ordered a set of Grips for my TC. They were on backorder and Got a call from the store when they showed!

Reactions
Good selection, great service, good prices...what more could you ask for in a gunshop. The sales people know their stuff and are very friendly. Go to the Clackamas location and talk to Nicole, Marcy, Pat, and Royd (the head honcho). You will find out what buying a gun should be like.

One of the things I like about them is that the owner has made the conscious decision to concentrate his energy on his stores and not on gunshows and the internet. He spends his time taking care of the locals and builds a good relationship with his customers. Out of the last 50 firearms I have bought, 47 of them have come from The Gun Broker.

Reactions
Great friendly staff, very knowledgeable, competitive prices. Answered my rookie questions and treated me with respect. My only complaint is they're a little disorganized if you're looking to have a gun shipped there. Had a bit of a scare when they initially couldn't find the rifle I had shipped in from out of state, especially for what I was paying for the transfer. I'll likely do transfers elsewhere now, but felt I owed them something for their great service.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Wolf Creek Rd Public Shooting Lanes Cleanup!
North Fork Wolf Creek Rd public shooting lanes
N Fork Wolf Creek Rd, Oregon 97144, USA
ARPC Speed Steel
ARPC (Albany Rifle & Pistol Club)
29999 Saddle Butte Rd, Shedd, OR 97377, USA
NRA Pistol marksmanship Simulator Training
Defensive Arts Center
4620 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy C2, Portland, OR 97221, USA
.22 Rimfire Challenge
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gun & Boot & Gear - Astoria
    5.00 star(s)
    Good bunch of guys! Always treated me well, and in some cases better then expected. Highly recommend swinging by and talking with Andrew about any...
    • jblake00
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Seen it from the highway a few times, so made the effort to go in yesterday lunchtime- What an awesome store ! Big, bight, well laid out, with a...
    • asiparks
  • Centerfire Gunworks
    1.00 star(s)
    This shop is an extortion racket. It’s the only one in town and charges like a monopoly. He can’t fulfill commitments and he won’t provide estimates.
    • Emm
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I'd be a lot happier if they were closer to the Couve but they are definitely worth the drive Friendly staff and very competitive prices on ammo...
    • GWS
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    Tricounty Gun Club is an excellent place to practice, train, and compete with multiple shooting disciplines. Members have card key access to...
    • Whisky Tahoe

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS