JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
Both locations are well stocked, and the prices are decent.

The folks behind the counter seem to know their stuff, and are friendly, to boot! I've been a firearms enthusiast for about 30 years, and have heard some bad things come out of gunshop salemen's mouths, but these folks seem to keep the BS to a minimum.

I have bought one wheelgun from the Tigard location, a Ruger Police Service Six, in excellent shape, for a decent price.

When taking a co-worker around shopping for a wheelgun he bought a brand new Taurus there, again for a decent price.

I have no reservations about recommending them to anyone.

The Gun Broker is my favorite gun shop in town. I have bought 6 guns from them, and they are just great! They are very well priced, very nice, don't talk down to you, they are just great. Please support this business. I like both of the locations, Tigard has better deals IMHO, but they are both very well priced.

I purchased my Winchester Model 94 from their Clackamas location for an excellent price. Smooth transaction, and the older guy with white hair and glasses was very helpful.

I've bought and traded with both locations. Every time I go in there they always seem to be genuinely interested in what I have to say. To me, that speaks volumes about the level of service they have to offer. They always gave me fair prices and treated me with respect.

These guys are top notch, very friendly and helpful. Bought my first AK there. Plus the two cute girls working behind the counter made the transaction so much more enjoyable.:s0114: (Clackamas Store)

Good selection, great service, good prices...what more could you ask for in a gunshop. The sales people know their stuff and are very friendly. Go to the Clackamas location and talk to Nicole, Marcy, Pat, and Royd (the head honcho). You will find out what buying a gun should be like.

One of the things I like about them is that the owner has made the conscious decision to concentrate his energy on his stores and not on gunshows and the internet. He spends his time taking care of the locals and builds a good relationship with his customers. Out of the last 50 firearms I have bought, 47 of them have come from The Gun Broker.

Great friendly staff, very knowledgeable, competitive prices. Answered my rookie questions and treated me with respect. My only complaint is they're a little disorganized if you're looking to have a gun shipped there. Had a bit of a scare when they initially couldn't find the rifle I had shipped in from out of state, especially for what I was paying for the transfer. I'll likely do transfers elsewhere now, but felt I owed them something for their great service.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top