JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Worthwhile read, and includes some of a very large pool of useful and informative figures. I also like the FBI Uniform Crime Report, and pointing out "before and after concealed carry" trends within a State. Oregon is a prime example of the latter. A review of murder & violent crime rates in Oregon is interesting by itself. Looking at them while keeping in mind that concealed carry laws were implemented in 1997, you get a "WOW!!!" moment. That's typically my answer to "u r stoopud becuz moar gunz ekwul mor crym stoopud stoopudhed! Also neener-neener becuz stoopud!"

As an aside, the photo header for the article scares me. Revolver grip on a semi? That's a recipe for an unpleasant experience.

Worthwhile read, and includes some of a very large pool of useful and informative figures. I also like the FBI Uniform Crime Report, and pointing out "before and after concealed carry" trends within a State. Oregon is a prime example of the latter. A review of murder & violent crime rates in Oregon is interesting by itself. Looking at them while keeping in mind that concealed carry laws were implemented in 1997, you get a "WOW!!!" moment.

??
Huh?
I've had my WA CPL since around 1983, my father had one long before that.
Do you mean OR CWP or what?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top