JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Worthwhile read, and includes some of a very large pool of useful and informative figures. I also like the FBI Uniform Crime Report, and pointing out "before and after concealed carry" trends within a State. Oregon is a prime example of the latter. A review of murder & violent crime rates in Oregon is interesting by itself. Looking at them while keeping in mind that concealed carry laws were implemented in 1997, you get a "WOW!!!" moment. That's typically my answer to "u r stoopud becuz moar gunz ekwul mor crym stoopud stoopudhed! Also neener-neener becuz stoopud!"

As an aside, the photo header for the article scares me. Revolver grip on a semi? That's a recipe for an unpleasant experience.

Worthwhile read, and includes some of a very large pool of useful and informative figures. I also like the FBI Uniform Crime Report, and pointing out "before and after concealed carry" trends within a State. Oregon is a prime example of the latter. A review of murder & violent crime rates in Oregon is interesting by itself. Looking at them while keeping in mind that concealed carry laws were implemented in 1997, you get a "WOW!!!" moment.

??
Huh?
I've had my WA CPL since around 1983, my father had one long before that.
Do you mean OR CWP or what?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads