JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't have a hundred pistols anymore, but I certainly had a P35, a CZ75 and three SIG P210 variants, and even though I'm getting old, I remember them well. The P35 was my service pistol for 33 years, BTW.

This is a P35 that I shoot when we are in PDX. Made in Herstal, but assembled in Portugal for the Coast Guard, it has a strange resilient water-resistant coating that I'm sure has a name, although I don't know what it is. Got some odd provenance on the other side of the slide, as you can see...

upload_2018-6-18_12-5-32.png

upload_2018-6-18_12-6-20.png
tac

you must close to my age to remember Markels on Juda Ave. used to purchase their .38 special wadcutter reloads. if you brought back your fired .38 cases you would get a discount on your next 50 reloads. shot alot at Coyote point gun range. wonder if it's still there. oh man that takes me back.
I Am 65.

they look really good - glad the roll marks are very subdued- $699 retail but CDNN is already scalping their stock for $1300 on Gunbroker....:rolleyes:

I feels the love. I remember a very long time ago, when I was stupider, I paid $80 each for a couple extra Browning branded magazines.. it was either the SF Gun Exchange or Traders in San Leandro. they would sure rip ya
Oh, and who doesn't love a Nomad?
That must have been back in 1999 before SB-23 went into effect. That and Y2K made everything crazy. Kinda like this past year.
I remember paying $50 for M1A mags and $20 for HK91. AR mags were $20+ and all of them went up in December. It was a gouger's market for sure.:mad:

ETA At that time, my only HP was in .40 so I was stuck with magazines holding only 10 rounds. I still am to this day.:s0092:

Last Edited:
My HPs
I sent the lower HP, the .40, to Cylinder & Slide for the beavertail and a whole lot of other work
The top one I acquired about 10 years ago. I had the magazine safety removed and some additional trigger work by a local gunsmith.

1635824112531.jpeg