JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Browning Buckmark it is very accurate and the trigger is pretty nice the problem is every other time I take it to the range It bites my thumb and causes a bleeding gash. It is the way I hold it ! I can fire a 1911, Glock or XD or 22/45 even a Browning high power doesn't bit me. I am so up set. Tuesday or wendsday it is gone I feel so much better getting this off my chest :D Rant over !!

Last Edited:
Cookie. I am desolated to hear of your pain. I can't help but think that maybe you should send that bad boy to my FFL so you don't have to face it any longer.

Contact me if I can help.
Thanks I will have my local gun shop put it on the shelf and doesn't charge much.It is a 2010 model

I've known a few biters that I truly enjoined spending time with. I've found that wearing suitable protection eliminated having to make embarrassing explanations to my wife later. :s0001: Wearing a glove may help.

I traded the Buckmark in for a Ruger 22/45 I have a worn 22/45 that I bought in the year 2000 The 22/45 probably has close to 100,000 rounds through it the barrel face is peened by the shape of the bolt and the trigger sear and "hammer is visibly worn . That is why Ii bought the used Buckmark. It was a great shooter . The new 22/45 puts a huge smile on my face and what an improvement over the old one.

Last Edited: