JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To any of you "older gentlemen" remember when we were yound and in the Military. We use to talk like this all the time as did our friends, our parents and anyone we hung out with. Now we have a Marine General who has said it all. May be an end of a breed. To bad, but we'll all be better people for speaking in such a politically correct manner - NOT.
16 Best Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis Quotes | Washington Free Beacon

My grammar and spelling suck, especially when it's late. I think this Marine's quotes are right on. My point is I believe the way people are being coerced now to be so politically correct now so no one gets their feelings hurt, is really dumb. And when I was a kid, I was the wimpy kid who was picked on. I learned to ignore it, grow thicker skin and stand up and fight back when I couldn't take it. I didn't go running to teacher crying I was being picked on. Now days it seems if we don't use all nice words, people get offended and hung up on language. Never try to understand the meaning. This Marine General just straight up tells you what he is thinking. I like that.

I'm not sure I can 'like' quotes about how fun it is to shoot people. Necessary, required, essential, duty...sure. But being a hoot?

I dunno though, I've never done it. Maybe it is fun. I guess Chris Hedges isn't too far off the mark. "The rush of battle is a potent and often lethal addiction, for war is a drug, one I ingested for many years."

Keith

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads