JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have never quite understood how the antis have become so 'linear' in their thinking they simply do not consider anything else (EG knives, vehicles, gasoline) to be as potentially deadly as a gun. I am sure if a serious anti were to be asked about this they would no doubt provide a non-stop psychobabble of answers as to why this is but the reality is they [the antis] have allowed the 'gun' to be the center point, the pivot of everything and anything 'deadly'. They have elevated the gun to an almost surrealistic level of existence - almost as though it is a living thing capable of independent thought and action. This is evidenced by the irrational 'fears' some anti's describe they have for guns.

I try to be optimistic and believe that a majority of the country will begin to see the value of what they are throwing away, (the best f en country on the planet) and start figuring out that lawful firearms ownership is really the only thing holding this system together and people like the liberals in charge right now aren't good for them, but stuff like this and the stupidity of people and their actions and statements are just staggering. To see smart well educated people believe that Obama or Hilary are good for this country and changing and throwing away the Constitution is a good idea and we need to be more like France, etc. well, it's getting harder to stay optimistic. I was so pizzzzed when I read this I about choked. I'm just getting overwhelmed with the stupidity. Rant over for now.

Probably time to recycle some of these graphics too...

GunFactsInfographic1.jpg

Thanks etrain16, I needed that. (smiley face).

Really helps to put into perspective the "epidemic of gun violence" the anti's are so often screaming about. Looking at the pie chart, it looks like deaths are not really their concern, otherwise, they'd be looking at the much bigger killers of Americans. But I've said (as have others), saving lives has never been what this is about. It's about gun control, people control, period. Graphics like this make their hypocrisy so much more evident.

They don't care about control. They're just sheep listening to wolves in sheep skins.

The sheep is a rather dumb animal. For one, if they see another sheep do something they'll do it. So if sheep A runs off a cliff and dies, the others do it too. Another thing is that when frightened they pack up so tight they suffocate each other. So when a shooting happens they pack up, suffocate and kill off some brain cells (if lucky that's all that happens), then go "baa guns baad."

Without the sheepdog the sheep would be defenseless, yet they throw themselves to the wolves and blame the sheepdogs.

They don't care about control. They're just sheep listening to wolves in sheep skins.

The sheep is a rather dumb animal. For one, if they see another sheep do something they'll do it. So if sheep A runs off a cliff and dies, the others do it too. Another thing is that when frightened they pack up so tight they suffocate each other. So when a shooting happens they pack up, suffocate and kill off some brain cells (if lucky that's all that happens), then go "baa guns baad."

Without the sheepdog the sheep would be defenseless, yet they throw themselves to the wolves and blame the sheepdogs.

We need to find out if sheep taste like chicken, maybe Antis could be the new white meat?
Only problem is no matter how you cooked it, it would still taste like bubblegum.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top