JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/0...g-open-carry-permit-holders-putting-lives-at/

This is very dangerous, these people are dangerous, the ignorance of this is very hard to absorb. I'm really at a loss for words. There has to be a response to this kind of activity, these people need to be prosecuted just like if you yelled fire in a crowded theater. I'm so fed up with these idiots, I can't even think right now. I need to break something right now just to calm down.

this is exactly why i carry concealed.

Because:

people are IDIOTS.

Having my chl, i can open carry loaded if i choose. i choose to not raise unwanted attention and to keep the element of surprise in a self defense situation. its a 'i can do it.but, should i do it?'

calling the police everytime you see someone with a gun is just ridiculous. these people that are all emotional over everything and strive for tolerance and equality are the most intolerant people out there in more than one aspect.

part of the job of a chl holder is to hold themselves to a higher standard than the 'general population' and its hard to do your job when the 'standard' of society is so ignorant.

its a damn shame that some people live in fear of even the thought of gun ownership.

It is partially BECAUSE OF GUNS they are even allowed to even feel the way they do and voice their opinions.

"i dont have time to be politically correct"

hope any of this made sense, this stuff gets me fired up that i can hardly think straight

And this is why the dispatchers first questions should be:
"Is the gun in a holster or on a sling?"

"Is the gun in their hands?"

"What is the person doing?"

"They're just walking/sitting/standing - not doing anything else and not threatening anyone?"

And when the caller answers that the gun is holstered and the person isn't doing anything else, the dispatcher should inform them that what the person is doing is illegal and that any further such calls will result in a police response - to cite or arrest the person for misuse of 9-1-1 or making a false report.

And the caller should be held civilly and criminally responsible should police actually respond to a MWAG call and the gun toting citizen become injured, killed, or unlawfully arrested during that encounter.

I would hope that the "callers" would be charged with false reporting after several situations that cause them to harass law abiding citizens.

They are no different than the black lives matter or hands up don't shoot, and all the tree hugging protestors. when people refuse to sink to their ridiculous objectives they turn to name calling and scare tactics.

They are domestic terrorists. Period. They will never stoop low enough to push their anti-American agenda

And this is why the dispatchers first questions should be:
"Is the gun in a holster or on a sling?"

"Is the gun in their hands?"

"What is the person doing?"
This is how an anti-gun person answers those questions. 1. "HE'S SWINGING IT AROUND!" 2. "YES! AND HE'S LOADING IT LAUGHING EVILLY!" 3. "HE'S THREATENING TO SHOOT THE CHILDREN!"

Can't expect them to tell the truth, half of the time they want the police to shoot you. That's why I don't like them, and constantly tell my nieces and nephews that anyone saying guns are bad are not peaceful or nice despite whatever they say.

my Step-Mother was the first really fanatical anti-gunner I ever knew..... and it got worse as I was just trying to show my Dad my collection. It was the ONLY thing we did not have in common.... I dated her daughter in High School, when she was still married to first husband... Mom and Dad and them were great friends... but don't mention the "G" word... and they were not even EBG!

philip :eek: :confused:

Last Edited:
So are we to call 911 every time we see a car leave the parking lot of a bar? They 'might' be drunk.
Or if a car on the street has a blower sticking out of the hood? It is capable of going really fast and that 'might' be dangerous.
Even better, call 911 if you ever see Shannon Watts standing on a street corner, she 'might' be a prostitute!

from their facebook page in response to the article:

"They are inciting their radical base to turn their own neighbors in." LOL Who writes this garbage? Oh, these poor babies. God forbid they should have to endure some responsibilities to go with all those rights they demand. Keep calling 911, folks, ANYTIME you see an armed individual in public and have doubts about their intentions. We WILL NOT allow the well-being of our loved ones to be threatened by insane gun laws."

so, The coalition to stop gun violence wants the police to come shoot and kill gun owners.

uh, how many innocent, unarmed bystanders should be sacrificed so they can get the police to kill gun owners for them.

Why is this counter not on their agenda?
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...un/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

from their facebook page in response to the article:

"They are inciting their radical base to turn their own neighbors in." LOL Who writes this garbage? Oh, these poor babies. God forbid they should have to endure some responsibilities to go with all those rights they demand. Keep calling 911, folks, ANYTIME you see an armed individual in public and have doubts about their intentions. We WILL NOT allow the well-being of our loved ones to be threatened by insane gun laws."

so, The coalition to stop gun violence wants the police to come shoot and kill gun owners.

uh, how many innocent, unarmed bystanders should be sacrificed so they can get the police to kill gun owners for them.

Why is this counter not on their agenda?
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...un/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

Note that they are very cautious about what they say on their page and in this response. That very (seemingly) simple qualifier allows them to push any liability for making a false report onto the callers. They can then deny any culpability because of that very statement by responding with those words: "We told them to only call if they doubt their intentions - we never told them to call on everyone". Very carefully crafted and stated. Yet they know the average psycho anti-gunners will interpret the statement as call on everyone. These people are masters at the art of inciting rage, violence and hatred while at the same time, being as slippery and slimy and corrupt as the Clintons - push the liability of what you've said and done onto others.

Concealed means just that.

I want the police to make contact with the caller before approaching anyone so that if they told a big fat fibbing story about how the guy was "dressed like a Ninja and waving his gun around blah blah blah" that they can question witnesses and if they lied or made a false report, then arrest them in front of their mini-van for making a false police report. A little social media attention for that side of the story and that will put an end to this kind of activity pretty quickly.

They don't want to use their own gun to confront you, they just want the police who have a gun to do it for them. The worst combination of scared and lazy.

The next thing that needs to happen is that police agencies need to stop responding to every possible MWAG call by calling in SWAT, putting a Apache helicopter over the target, calling in a B-52 and putting NORAD on standby.

If I was these one of these beta douchebags, I would be much more concerned about the person on anti-anxiety meds who is driving a 7500 pound SUV down the highway without a background check or mental health evaluation; than the nice gentleman with his kids at the mall with a lump in his shirt (which might actually be an insulin pump)....

Last Edited:
Note that they are very cautious about what they say on their page and in this response. That very (seemingly) simple qualifier allows them to push any liability for making a false report onto the callers. They can then deny any culpability because of that very statement by responding with those words: "We told them to only call if they doubt their intentions - we never told them to call on everyone". Very carefully crafted and stated. Yet they know the average psycho anti-gunners will interpret the statement as call on everyone. These people are masters at the art of inciting rage, violence and hatred while at the same time, being as slippery and slimy and corrupt as the Clintons - push the liability of what you've said and done onto others.

my response to all this anti-gun nonsense is that I will no longer put myself in any position to stop or prevent a crime. As long as myself or my family is not at risk, I will not intervene in a crime. I will still be first responder if the victim is injured. but it is pretty clear that a good chunk of people and my legislators consider me a criminal for having gone through the process of getting a CHL and owning firearms. So those people can let the police come save them, I will be going the other direction if Im ever in any sort crime in process. Good luck folks!

my response to all this anti-gun nonsense is that I will no longer put myself in any position to stop or prevent a crime. As long as myself or my family is not at risk, I will not intervene in a crime. I will still be first responder if the victim is injured. but it is pretty clear that a good chunk of people and my legislators consider me a criminal for having gone through the process of getting a CHL and owning firearms. So those people can let the police come save them, I will be going the other direction if Im ever in any sort crime in process. Good luck folks!

Well, we saw what the response was last week when unprepared people get attacked - run away or curl up in a ball - for all the good it will do you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top