JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That (or the P232) is on my "sexy" .380 wish list (yes, I have a "sexy" .380 wish list). I'm holding out for a really good deal, Sigs are usually out of price range.
I was able to pick this one up for $500, from another user here. It's in surprisingly good shape for a gun made in 93.

Colt Mustang Plus II

Colt Mustang Plus II.jpg

IMG_3972.jpg Prettiest little .380 ACP in my collection. Easy shooting, fairly dependable and racks for the wife like butter. Star Super SM.

I've had to give up my 9mm pistols due to arthritis in both thumbs and weaked grip. I've transitioned to .380 ACP and they are working quite nicely. I had been looking for this Browning for a couple of years and finally decided to get one at a LGS. It feels great in my hands, shoots flawlessly and is very accurate with the open sights. It is advertised as 85% scale of the 1911 and the takedown procedure is the same as a 1911. Anyone else here have one?

1704479450046.jpeg

Bersa .380
Totally an impulse buy but it's a cool like pistol and shoots well. My "reasoning" was that it would fit my partner's little hands better, and it does, although she called me on it and said I just wanted it for myself.
Bonus pic of her finally shooting it.

PXL_20230821_003629403-resized.jpg PXL_20231231_214949881.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews